The ultimate Batman set...

Just found this one:

(Life-size Batman sculpture, 2m (78") tall, 27k$)

A major downside is that it comes ready-built (probably glued) to be separated into 3 sections. This makes me of course wonder how much it would have cost as a set? Should be a lot cheaper, I guess. Wonder how many parts it is? How long it would take to build? Hell, this guy could use the Death Star as a football :-)

I guess I COULD mail Fao-schwarz, but since I don't plan on actually buying it I'm not sure if it's worth the bother. Anyone her that knows anything about this product?

Axel

Reply to
Axel Eng

(Life-size Batman sculpture, 2m (78") tall, 27k$)

Don't know anything else about this product, but it looks like the cape is not Lego, so it's not of much interest to the purists :-) Kerry

Reply to
KERRY MONTGOMERY