BBC One life.

Hiya, Did anyone notice Simon Kohler on BBC1 last night talking to the guy from Grand Central? Listen to Kohlers words. "It has to be accurate down to the last rivet". Now he's on about an HST power car which they already have in their range. Does this mean that Hornby are doing a new HST power car? Does this mean that they'll be doing the surrogate DVT variant for the class 91 programme?

Please, please, please.

Rob.

Reply to
Robert Wilson

yes I did, couldnt help thinking great we wait years for them to do a proper HST "down to the last rivet" and they go and choose a converted power car with buffers in Grand Central livery !?!?

where did the sudden demand for that come from, hey at least for once they'll be able to use their loco hauled Mk3s and be accurate

can you really see that bulldog clip in the class 60 cab.

Aw

Reply to
awavey

I don't know, I have'nt got round to buying a Tug yet.

Rob.

Reply to
Robert Wilson