Best-Lock American Football Game

My local drugstore has a Best-Lock American Football Game for sale. It has a bunch of players that comprise two teams, some tiny little footballs, a kicker and quarterback. The footballs are apparently magnetized so that they can be thrown and caught. Has anyone seen such a thing? Can it possibly work without driving you insane? My efforts to search for info on the web has proven fruitless. Any advice would be appreciated.

Reply to
p2

i have a best lock set and i prefer megabloks megablox uses inferior polystyrene but at least the peices are familiar shapes

Reply to
2000man