Best-Lock American Football Game

My local drugstore has a Best-Lock American Football Game for sale. It
has a bunch of players that comprise two teams, some tiny little
footballs, a kicker and quarterback. The footballs are apparently
magnetized so that they can be thrown and caught. Has anyone seen such
a thing? Can it possibly work without driving you insane? My efforts
to search for info on the web has proven fruitless. Any advice would be
appreciated.
Reply to
p2
i have a best lock set and i prefer megabloks megablox uses inferior polystyrene but at least the peices are familiar shapes
Reply to
2000man

Site Timeline