URIEL PEDRO RODRIGUES

Beware of selling to

Uriel Pedro Rodrigues Av. Dr. Manuel Gespar de Lemos no. 10 R/C Dto

3080-183 Figueira da Foz Portugal uriel snipped-for-privacy@netcabo.pt

He is a cheat. He doesn't pay for goods sent to him.

If someone knows Uriel Pedro Rodrigues perhaps he can help me.

Perhaps you can help me and send emails to Uriel Pedro Rodrigues to 'remind' him to pay his debts.

Reply to
Franz Koeck

"Franz Koeck" skrev i en meddelelse news:3f4472f8$0$26158$ snipped-for-privacy@newsreader02.highway.telekom.at...

And who might you be???

Tine

Reply to
Tine Andersen

Sorry, I have forgotten to enclose my signature...

Franz Koeck Vienna/Austria mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aon.at

"Tine Andersen" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:6001b.52598$ snipped-for-privacy@news010.worldonline.dk...

Reply to
Franz Koeck