Attn: Aussie Lockies

Regarding fire rated Key in knob locksets. I need to track down the actual
regulations / legislation, regarding the use, fitting & type of fire rated
locksets required to be fitted to multi-story home units. I've searched the
net for hours to no avail. I need 'written proof' that these fire /
building
regs actually do exist, and are just not 'hear say'. We need to replace a
large number of KnK's on a 4 story unit block, and the owners want to go
Taiwan 'grade 3 el-cheepo'. Thanks guys for a point in the right direction.
Reply to
Steve Paris
Steve, I think , at least in the,US ,that would be a local regulation,try your local building inspector or fire marshal
for info in USA.
Reply to
Keyman55

Site Timeline