Attn: Aussie Lockies

Regarding fire rated Key in knob locksets. I need to track down the actual regulations / legislation, regarding the use, fitting & type of fire rated locksets required to be fitted to multi-story home units. I've searched the net for hours to no avail. I need 'written proof' that these fire / building regs actually do exist, and are just not 'hear say'. We need to replace a large number of KnK's on a 4 story unit block, and the owners want to go Taiwan 'grade 3 el-cheepo'. Thanks guys for a point in the right direction.

Reply to
Steve Paris

Do you have Fire Marshalls down there?

They would have access to building codes.

What about architects? I imagine they would too.

Reply to
MonkeyWithATypewriter.com

Steve, I think , at least in the,US ,that would be a local regulation,try your local building inspector or fire marshal

for info in USA.

Reply to
Keyman55