Locksmith Turned Burglar

there are bad apples in just about every barrel. I don't feel sorry for "anyone" that abuses their trade.

Reply to
"Key

I have several comments about this.

First thing that comes to mind is the fact when a dog bites a man it is not news, but when a man bites a dog...

Second, I wonder why he only got 9 years?

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

Come on, 9 years, and all the tax payers have to pay for him in this time?? For a burglar? This is more than enough...but of course there are many different points of view :)

regards - Ralph

Reply to
Ralph A. Schmid, DK5RAS

Undoubtably part of the plea bargain the he plead no contest to get. They likely don't have the prison space to keep him locked up for half that anyway.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

When you put it that way, the owner of about every GM car dealership in the country should be incarcerated ;-)

Reply to
Stephen Kurzban

I agree. The burglaries were commercial in nature. The average burglar commits a number of B&E'sd before being caught. I don't see the number being out of line from the average, there is no evidence that anyone was put in physical harm. I think the sentence is too high.

Stu

Reply to
Stuart Friedman
Reply to
Stuart Friedman

the safes, and

he was using was

offered at 4 block at

again, "any misuse of the Locksmith profession is still a violation of a trust"

refer above.. doesn't apply to my statment.

Reply to
"Key