Trying to locate a particular key ring

I bought this keyring at a stationary shop several years ago and it has held up well. I want to buy a new one but can't find them anywhere. It is a small, single loop cable wire keyring with a red plastic coating around the wire.There is no logo or design on it. Just plain. It is connected with a small nipple which fits into a slot. Kind of like those light chains that attach the same way.Anyone know where i could buy one? Thanks.

Reply to
shareyourknowledge

Lucky Line cable key ring, part# 81124

The blister pack contains 24 rings, in different colors.

Reply to
BogusID

Nice rings, but not a big seller. You are as likely to find them at your local hardware store near the key cutter as with your local locksmith storefront.

Reply to
BogusID

Reply to
shareyourknowledge

A Twisty.

Not a big seller but a stock iten at most locksmith shops.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf