100-200 euro materials search reward

Hi,

We are looking for a material (paste) with friction coefficient approx. 0.5 which is temperature stable up to 200 Celsius, and highly viscous (sticky paste, becomes slightly fluid at roughly 100-150 Celsius but not below). Is anybody out there who knows where exactly to get and order such a material? The one who first makes sure that he knows where to get the material receives 100 Euros (or 200 Euros if ordering turns out to be simple) from the international journal Applied Rheology. This money is available from one of our customers. As soon as we have a correct address, I will post a message to this newsgroup within a few hours. Until then, the call is definitely open.

There are more open questions of this type. Our customer is also looking for a physicists/materials scientist who has fun to answer a number of similar questions, ie perform some research on materials. Phone costs will be independently covered.

Greetings, clients manager Applied Rheology

*** Sent From/Enviado desde:
***
Reply to
mkcl2003