aluminum siding cleaner

Think stained aluminum siding is forever ugly? I found that it can be cleaned. I found this stuff at my hardware store called "aluminum
cleaner". The label says it contains phosphoric acid. It is a gel like stuff. Its great stuff. I thought I'd never get that crud off. I tried bleach, powerwashing, soap, ammonia..
-Scott

Think stained aluminum siding is forever ugly? I found that it can be

Silly. I found that water, and a scotch bright pad, and some elboe grease does the job real good.