Auger analysis??

I need to perform auger analysis on some samples. Are there any companies around Boston, MA, that does this kind of analysis? Thanks

IdoNotWantAnySpam wrote:

Sure there are. If you look in the ASTM International Directory of Testing Laboratories at www.astm.org you will find a listing for Geller MicroAnalytical Laboratory, 426e Boston St. (Rt. 1), Topsfield, MA 01983-1216, phone 978 887-7000 http://www.gellermicro.com /
Pittsburgh Pete
DISCLAIMER
We do not believe what we write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for topical (external) use only. This information may not be worth any more than either a groundhog turd, or what you paid for it (nothing). The author may not even have been either sane or sober when he wrote it down. Do not worry, be happy.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Analytical Answers, Inc 4 Arrow Drive Woburn, MA (781)935-5087
Also ESCA, SIMS, FTIR, ATF
Al
Al wrote:

Thanks
Geller
Al:
I didn't mean to slight anyone. I said how to use the ASTM directory to find labs. Then gave one example I was already familiar with, although I don't live or work in the Boston area. The directory works well only if you already know the jargon and acronyms. Auger is often listed as SAM, and ESCA more commonly is called XPS.
Pittsburgh Pete
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Huh? You must have a thin skin. I used to work at AAI and am recommending their services for that reason. The place is loaded with PhDs. You can get either the raw data from the instruments and interpret yourself or else they can write a report for you and interpret the results.
If you want to do your own analysis, you better know what you're doing. You can be present and direct what your want done or else just wait for the results in the mail.
Al