Bending stiffness of fiber composite depending on fiber angle

Hi

Would anyone have advice on how the bending stiffness of a fiber-matrix composite depends on the angle of the fibers? Should be a pretty basic problem, but I could only find information for the stiffness in tension, not bending. I would need this to discuss the influence of changes in fiber angle of wood cells on the bending stiffness of the wood.

Thanks a lot,

Lothar Koehler

Michigan State University

Reply to