Bending stiffness of fiber composite depending on fiber angle

Hi
Would anyone have advice on how the bending stiffness of a fiber-matrix composite depends on the angle of the fibers? Should be a pretty basic
problem, but I could only find information for the stiffness in tension, not bending. I would need this to discuss the influence of changes in fiber angle of wood cells on the bending stiffness of the wood.
Thanks a lot,
Lothar Koehler
Michigan State University