nanomaterial safety, cleaning and risks

we have sorted some SigmaAldrich nanoparticles - many types based on Si, C, Zr, etc. I wonder if anyone can advise on safety, cleaning (carpets, room) and
protection from nanoparticles, particularly dangerous aspects of nanodust. Respirators and googles are fine, but... cleaning of the lab.
Glass box is fine for small quantity. we use kilograms of nanoparticles for aerospace composites.
of course, after transfer of nano into wet form the problem is minimised. but what's more?