Blackboard coating?

Hello,

Blackboard coating is for example just some filled epoxy paint, right?

Any suggestions for recipe? SiC powder? Aluminium oxide and some carbon black? UV-resistant clear epoxy is already purchased :)

It seems to be that all the kids of the neighborhood seem to be "artistic" :), and I am quite fed up with cleaning watercolor stains off my porch. I have this terrible plan to move this spontaneous school of art with it's various visions off my yard and closer to the playground. A couple of square meters of blackboard with colorful chalks would be something new for them, too.

Any suggestions how to make chalks?

Yours,

Samu

Reply to
Samu Aalto

Samu Aalto wrote: .

why make? they come in all colors and are dirt cheap...

Reply to
Andreas Rutz