Cathodic reaction hydrogen evolution on RDE

Can you tell me if changes in electrode rotation rate have any influence on cathodic reaction - evolution of hydrogen? Is it possible
that with increasing the rotation rate of disc electrode cathodic current density become higher? The working electrode is Al disc electrode in deaerated neutral NaCl medium, where cathodic reaction is hydrogen evolution which takes place slowly by dissociations of water molecules. Will the situation be different if the solution is acidic, like HCl instead of neutral NaCl solution? Can you also tell me where I can find explanations in theory about my questions (some easily accessible book, scientific papers, or free web site)?
Dr noone wrote:

The entire idea behind using a rotating disk electrode is to eliminate the effect of diffusion limitations (aka concentration polarization) in an electrochemical measurement. So if transport of reacting species to the electrode surface is limiting, then a faster spinning rotating disk electrode will increase the rate of hydrogen evolution. Please consult any electrochemistry textbook.