Commercial lab for elastic property measurements

Does anyone know of a commercial lab, preferably in the US, that can measure the elastic properties of metals by the speed-of-sound
(resonance) method, as opposed to a tensile test?
Thanks,
Joe

http://www.grindosonic.com/ make such equipment.
We've got one of their set-ups. Works very nicely provided you have big enough samples. (We often don't, which is a bit of a bummer, but there you are...).
Not hugely expensive, for lab kit - if you want to do more than a few tests, it might be worthwhile to buy one given what commercial rates are likely to be for doing any sorts of tests (no, I don't get a commission!). Or they could point you at someone who has a set in the US.
Steve