material editor

Hi,

I need to add some materials to the material editor (s7 tool steel & ren board 450) but I can't find most of the "physical properties" it asked for. example elastic modulus & poissons ratio etc.

does anyone know where you can find the properties for materials in the values that solidworks askes for?

thanks Gary

Reply to
Gary Reif

Free site for tons of material properties. Some properties may need units converted. But there is a unit converter on the site also.

Reply to
Seth Renigar

Try:

HTH,