concrete index refraction conductivity

Do you now index refraction and conducivity [S/m] for concrete wall? Thank you.

smc

Reply to
smc

"Uncle Al" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@hate.spam.net...

I don't know... I only want to do a theorical model to characterize penetration loss for 3rd generation mobile communications (2GHz), and I'm looking for reasonables mean values for city buildings. Then I'll compare results with practical values found by measurements, knowing that they'llbe different of course (model is done considering 1 ray, while on stage there are multipaths).

smc

Reply to
smc