Density of a porous solid particle

I know the pore volume (in cubic centimeters per gram) and the density of the pure solid (in gram per cubic centimeters).
How can I evaluate the density of the porous particle from these data?
Porosity wrote:

Boy, if only there were some way for you to know the cubic cm per gram of the pure solid, you would have accomplished the first of the three steps needed.
The next step is some kind of addition.
Is this homework?

What are the three steps needed? It's not a homework! I know pore volume (cm3/g) and particle material density (g/cm3).
Porosity wrote:

Find the cubic cm per gram of the pure solid.
Add the cubic cm per gram of the pores. (gives the total cubic cm per gram)
Find the grams per cc of the total.
Hint, on some calculators, there is a 1/X key for turning miles per gallon into gallons per mile in one keystroke.
--
1) Eat Till SATISFIED, Not STUFFED... Atkins repeated 9 times in the book
2) Exercise: It's Non-Negotiable..... Chapter 22 title, Atkins book