Devcon Plastic Welder

Devcon Plastic Welder is a two part adhesive (in a double syringe package)that smells like acrylic.
I've found it to be quite strong & easy to use on a wide variety of
materials. It is fairly viscous and seems to have a slight yield point so it can be more easily applied than epoxies I'm familiar with.
After it is cured it behaves like a thermoplastic; you can heat and bend it.
I'm just passing this info on in case you haven't tried this stuff yet. You may find it a useful addition to your toolkit.

This is useful information. Do you have any relationship to the product?
Bob McBreen

Thanks; I've found it to be the adhesive I often prefer for rigid things.
I use Titebond I for woodworking, ShoeGoo for rubbery bonds, 3M 5200 for silicone.
Do you have any relationship to the product?
None whatsoever. I'm supposed to be a materials scientist/engineering educator & find that choice of adhesives is often difficult.