Elemental analysis of Titanium

Hello! I'm looking for some lab with means for the elemental analysis C, O, N and H contaminants in pure titanium, in European space.
I will thank you for any help! HJorge (Portugal)
H Jorge wrote:

http://www.gkss.de Please search for Mustafa Koak
HTH
Michael Dahms

Try either Bodycote http://mt.bodycote.com or Stork Materials Technology http://www.storksmt.com , both of which have labs in Europe and elsewhere.
Pittsburgh Pete

ESCA or xps might be the simplest depending on what concentration you have. You might be limited to about 1 to 2 atomic percent for those elements using the above. I would do Atomic Absorption spectroscopy.
If you need any help Im a chemist and have done quite a few analyses

I'm not familiar with the analysis methods for Ti, but somewhere they are using Leco combustion. C, O, N and H are typically at 80-2000 ppm. Are you used to analyse such concentration of these elements by ESCA and XPS?
Hlio wrote:

GKSS uses Leco for Ti.
Michael Dahms