Spectroscope for material analysis.

Hello,

I am intrested in buying a spectroscope for elemental analysis of various ferrous material to detemine the percentage composition of various elements present in it.

I am right now confussed which model to go for an best model.

  1. Photo multiplier tubes model (PMT model).
  2. Channel Photo multiplier tubes model.
  3. CCD Model.

The spectroscope is used primarily for material testing like

  1. Carbon Steel
  2. Stainless Steel etc.,

Any help in this regard is highly appreceable.

Thanks & Regard,

V.Mahesh Kumar.

Reply to
yamactrl