Fluprescence Detection Technique

I would like to detect where and how much fluorescent particles are there. There are two specimens and I want to compare the amount of fluorescent on two specimen. Currently, I used CCD camera and ImageJ software to calculate pixel fluorescence marked.

Who know better way to compare the intensity of fluorescence?

Reply to
ryujongeun