Mathematical Optimization Methods and Software in Engineering

Dear all,

I would like to inform you about the new project devoted to mathematical optimization mehtods and software in engineering design and manufacturing:

The site is under construction, however I would be happy about any feedback, comments and remarks. Thank you very much in advance ! I hope somebody will find the project useful.

Reply to
Amid