The NIST MSEL Postdoc Experience

We have just created a Postdoc recruitment video that describes, =93The MSEL Postdoc Experience=94. We would very much like to share this video as well as information about our Postdoc program. Please feel free to post this video on blogs, email distribution lists, websites or bulletin boards. We are looking to spread the word about our rewarding program!

Thanks,

Darva