Need help for Tm (thulium)doped sample preparation

Hio everybody! I have started my thesis focused on luminescence materials like Y2O3, ZnO and other oxide doped Tm3+, but I lack doccument and knowledge, So
can somebody help me to know how to prepare these kinds of samples (in nanoscale)? Thank you for reading this message, Tuan, Hanoi-Vietnam