Spoon Sample?

I am looking for a spoon sample or a suggestion how to do it.

Thanks, Alex

Reply to
Alex

Check out the links of each of these sites there are alot of SW users that have popsted a lot og how do I...?

Regards, Scott Baugh

Reply to
Scott

Is there a spoon on one of those sites?

\ : |

Reply to
Devin

well, no ...but there is a cup and saucer ..maybe the dish ran away with the spoon... maybe we should broaden the search to include the dish in the hope of finding the spoon sooner? hope no one falls on the knife while trying.. : )

Reply to
neil

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Sometimes something like this answer just comes to mind and has to be let out - I understand! :-)

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Have you been watching a lot of sci-fi movies lately, Neil? 8^)

..

neil wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

...well I admit I have been listening to some late night radio recently....something someone here put me onto....I hadn't seen it as a problem until now...

Reply to
neil

Thanks, Paul.

Just for reference, this part was made in SW probably 6 years ago, so the technique used is probably not the same technique I'd use if I had it to do over again. I've learned a few things, and the software is more powerful than it was then.

Paul Salvador wrote in news:40B3C5D5.532D3942 @verizon.net:

Reply to
matt

Nice one, neil. ;o) You're on fire! Have you considered stand-up comedy to fill in the gaps when you are not solid modeling, or volunteering with seniors?

Markus.

Reply to
Markus Wankus