Fluorescently Doped Polystyrene (PS) Microspheres

Anyone know of a good protocol for doping premade polystyrene microspheres with a hydrophobic fluorophore. Any suggestions would be of much help and would also be appreciated greatly.

Reply to
TBall

I use Rizzla king size and half a gram of skunk mixed with the tobacco from a light cigarette. Dont use colored card for the roach.

Reply to
Mohamed the Raghead

there is a botech called luminex; I believe they put the spheres and dye in toluene, the spheres expand and absorb the dye by passive diffusion, and they quench by dilution into water

Reply to
Ezra Abrams

Ensure that the roach is handled with a good pair of Zircon encrusted tweezer to prevent unwanted burns to your appendages.

Reply to
PAUL