Terfenol-D

I am being on a research of Terfenol-D rod actuator. Now I am encountering a problem of how to evaluate the effect magnetic
fields strength, H_effect, excited on the rod. I can not find a way to precisely quantify the partial H from the prestress contribution. Please kindly enlighten me how to shoot it.
Thanks in advance.
David.