thin al alloy

I am desperately searching for some Al alloy sheet of thickness 0.2-0.5mm.
I cannot find any suppliers that do them this thin.
Potential alloys are 5182, 5005, 5754, 6111, 2024.
any advice?
Reply to
Anjali Pandit
since , what you are looking for is in relation to end use perfomance. why dont you get the alloys available, then take it to the laboratory to reduce the thickness by filing, or machining. and you check for thickness us> I am desperately searching for some Al alloy sheet of thickness 0.2-0.5mm. >
Reply to
emeka_nwonu