Thin Al Alloy

I am desperately searching for some Al alloy sheet of thickness 0.2-0.5mm.
I cannot find any suppliers that do them this thin.
Potential alloys are 5182, 5005, 5754, 6111, 2024.
any advice?
Reply to
Anjali Pandit
Think foils. Martin
Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net NRA LOH & Endowment Member NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member

Anjali Pandit wrote:
Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Site Timeline