Metal Finishing Chemicals

I have small quanities of two metal finishing chemicals that I would like to
surplus. Does anyone know of a good online chemical exchange that I might
try?
The Chemicals are:
Diverscale 299 (100 pounds), A Sodium Hydroxide based etching salt that we
used to use to clean TIG welds in Stainless Steel.
Shipley Chemical Gold plating solution (2 gallons). Used for gold plating
electrodes.
If anyone has any suggestions you may reply directly to my email
Clay Herzog
snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net
Reply to
Clay Herzog