"AD" Metal finishing forum seeks members

Sorry for the "spam" type nature of this post, but some of you might
be interested in this.

An online forum dedicated to polishing, powder coating, painting,
anodizing, plating and other forms of metal finishing. There's also
small welding forum, forums for buying and selling equipment, links to
companies and suppliers and a photo gallery to show off your work.
We're looking to grow the site with industry experts and hobbyists
alike. We hope you'll stop by and take a look.
Reply to
Ex-Khan
Odd, looks like the caswell site. Did you use the same software?
Russ Wizinsky
Russ Wizinsky - ProfessorWiz
This is a common discussion group format. It's called PHP or something like that. Also used at MetalMeet.com and many ATV sites I've been to. Gary Brady Austin, TX
Reply to
Gary Brady
Same software. phpBB from
The site is not mine, but I frequent it on a regular basis. Just trying to generate some interest as it's become pretty slow over there lately.
Reply to
Ex-Khan