"AD" Metal finishing forum seeks members

Sorry for the "spam" type nature of this post, but some of you might be interested in this.
www.finishingforums.com
An online forum dedicated to polishing, powder coating, painting, anodizing, plating and other forms of metal finishing. There's also small welding forum, forums for buying and selling equipment, links to companies and suppliers and a photo gallery to show off your work.
We're looking to grow the site with industry experts and hobbyists alike. We hope you'll stop by and take a look.
Odd, looks like the caswell site. Did you use the same software?
Russ Wizinsky
www.professorwiz.com www.metalhobbies.com

This is a common discussion group format. It's called PHP or something like that. Also used at MetalMeet.com and many ATV sites I've been to. Gary Brady Austin, TX
On 08 May 2004 02:29:38 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Russ Wizinsky - ProfessorWiz) wrote:

Same software. phpBB from www.phpbb.com. The site is not mine, but I frequent it on a regular basis. Just trying to generate some interest as it's become pretty slow over there lately.