Metal Finishing Forum looking for members

Sorry for the "spam" type nature of this post, but some of you might be interested in this.

An online forum dedicated to polishing, powder coating, painting, anodizing, plating and other forms of metal finishing. There's also small welding forum, forums for buying and selling equipment, links to companies and suppliers and a phot gallery to show off your work.

We're looking to grow the site with industry experts and hobbyists alike. We hope you'll stop by and take a look.

Reply to
Ex-Khan