Need gig

Hey folks,
Am new to the NYC area and am looking to join a working metal band. My influences are Maiden, Preist and Ozzy. Not so into black, grind
and thrash but will consider if right opportunity. I have my own SM-58 mic and look good (I'm 42) in my stage outfit. Have years of experience (recording and live) from when I fronted a US-army sponsored heavy rock band called The Barracks Boys.
Please, not time wasters, fatties or short hairs.
best,
Peter

Nothing like a 42 year old "long-haired" guy in spandex.

With their very own SM-58.
Maybe he should team up with Rick (rat bit his testicles off) Stoll.