Looking for RC ckubs and Members

I am looking for RC clubs in the La Crosse, Wis or Onalaska, Wisconsin area. Interested in meeting members in my area. snipped-for-privacy@centurytel.net

Reply to
Doc Ferguson

Go to

(the AMA website). They will have a listing of chartered clubs in your area.

Good luck! Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver

Go to the AMA website,

and use their chartered club finder. Just enter your zip code and you'll get several.

Morris

Reply to
Morris Lee

Mathew Kirsch

i know of a group in black river falls, if that isn't to far away

Reply to
tater schuld

Thank you for the information, I have located two members in my area of Onalaska, Wisconsin. Doc Ferguson

Reply to
Doc Ferguson