Looking for RC ckubs and Members

I am looking for RC clubs in the La Crosse, Wis or Onalaska, Wisconsin area.
Interested in meeting members in my area. snipped-for-privacy@centurytel.net
Reply to
Doc Ferguson
Go to
(the AMA website). They will have a listing of chartered clubs in your area.
Good luck! Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"
Reply to
Dr1Driver
Go to the AMA website,
and use their chartered club finder. Just enter your zip code and you'll get several.
Morris
Reply to
Morris Lee
Mathew Kirsch
i know of a group in black river falls, if that isn't to far away
Reply to
tater schuld
Thank you for the information, I have located two members in my area of Onalaska, Wisconsin. Doc Ferguson
Reply to
Doc Ferguson