Looking for Robotics Orgs in the Washington DC metro area

Anyone know of any Robotics groups, clubs or organizations in the Washington DC metro area? I am looking for other people interested in Robotics in my
area.
Andy
Andrew Schwartz wrote:

You can find a fairly definitive list of robot clubs and organizations over at the Open Directory Project (aka dmoz):
http://dmoz.org/Computers/Robotics/Organizations /
-Steve

I would be intrested also seeing I live in the Baltimore Metro area. thanks Tom
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Tommy T) wrote:

Tom, Andy et al,
I'm also interested and in the Washington DC area. Feel free to get in touch; a small club is feasible, IMHO. I'll forward a copy of this to another potentially interested guy. My preferred email address is larry underscore pfeffer at verizon dot net
-- Larry Pfeffer