Java programming help?

--Looking to move up from Basic to Java; can someone suggest textbooks that're geared towards robot control? --TIA,

Reply to
steamer

--Thanks for the pointer; will do!

Reply to
steamer

I don't know of any books like that. However, I do know of a robot controller/kit that has a full Java API to control the board (which connects to a variety of servos and sensors). Try this site:

Perhaps you could e-mail them and see if they know of any books?

Reply to
Robert Oschler

The ER1 ERSP package ( their robot SDK ) from evolution robotics is written and programmed in Java. You have to be a ER1 owner, however. I have the kit and its pretty cool. You should contact them and make sure that you can still get the ERSP before you buy one, though.

Reply to
jc-Atl