Controllers (non-DCC please)

I'm, building my first new layout after a 30-odd year absence from the hobby. It's not DCC so I'm looking for an ordinary controller with inertia simulation that can be built into a flat control panel (i.e. not an 'all-in-one' unit like the Gaugemasters)

Can anyone suggest anything worth looking at? TIA

Reply to
Stimpy

In message , Stimpy writes

I take then that you are not interested in the panel mount version - details at:

You should also consider the handheld version at:

Many people prefer the handheld version as you can operate the layout without being so tied to the control panel.

Regards

Reply to
Bill Campbell

On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 15:04:03 +0000, Bill Campbell wrote

Cooo... I didn't spot those - inertia as well. Thanks

Reply to
Stimpy