Low key message board looking for members.

Hello,

I have created a new message forum for RC airplane pilots. It's low key, but has alot of new and fun features. Upload photos and video clips too. Looking for pilots to give it a try and build a user base. I want to add additional forums as well as looking for moderators too.

Give it a try:

Raymond- snipped-for-privacy@teamrcpilot.com

Reply to
teamrcpilot

Well I might try it out. Being extremely knowledgeable in about every known subject on the planet, I might be persuaded to spread my immense wisdom on all matters to the hoi polloi who are so desperately searching for guidance and truth in their troubled world.

Ciao,

Mr Akimoto

Reply to
Mr Akimoto

Thanks,

Yes that is true - It's ad free and yes free to join. No catches. I'll be adding new forums to the message board this weekend. Drop by and give it a try.

Raymond-

Reply to
teamrcpilot