article on converting lathe to CNC

I think there was an article on Home Shop Machinist on converting your home lathe to CNC. Most likely it was reprinted in one of the Project books. Does anyone know which of the Project books it was reprinted in?

Ignorantly, Allan Adler snipped-for-privacy@zurich.ai.mit.edu

  • *
  • Disclaimer: I am a guest and *not* a member of the MIT Artificial *
  • Intelligence Lab. My actions and comments do not reflect *
  • in any way on MIT. Moreover, I am nowhere near the Boston *
  • metropolitan area. *
  • *
Allan Adler

Allan:

The "Projects 7" volume has a section on CNC conversion of a mill/drill and mill, not a lathe as you asked, but still has some good information in it.

When I did my CNC mill project, I found a vast amount of resources on the net. Several of them can be found on my links page

select Links from the menu, the index on top of the links page is sorted.

*
*
*
John Hofstad-Parkhill