A beam with many supportpoints

Hi Wallace could you plz tell the name of the program and/or any other such programs available....

Your Reply could be very useful for me.....

Reply to
Sushant

Enercalc found at:

CID...

Reply to
Chuck

Thanks very much for providing the info. If possible could anyone suggest freeware related to calculating SFD and BMD.

Reply to
Sushant

Try looking here:

Jeff Finlayson

if you google

beam demo and column demo, there are several freeware programs you can find. They are not the first hit, but down a bit in the page, but you can find them with ease I believe.

-k wallace

Reply to
k wallace