Another Pneumatic Cylinder Question

Cylinder A will be at 3,000psi while B is at ambient air pressure, while at other times it will be the exact opposite. Obviously I could
use one cylinder to bring the other up to around 1,500psi with an ordinary line & valve. However, I would think there would be an easy way of using the entire compression energy of the 3,000psi cylinder to bring the other up to 3,000psi with almost no extra energy needed. Sorry if this question is stupid but I just don't have a clue where I would find the answer to it.
There is a lot of missing information. Maybe you can describe your setup a little more in depth. What are the bores and strokes of your cylinders? What are they plumbed to? What are they mechanically connected to? What is the source of air pressure to the cylinders? What valving in in system? What is it that you are trying to accomplish with this system?
--
D. Miller
snipped-for-privacy@rochester.rr.com

difficult--the

I think I will just use a different system, because this will just end up being more complicated. It was originally supposed to be an easy way to very slightly adjust weight balance in a scale. I never thought of the safety problems of changing pressure so quickly or of the violations of any laws of physics. That said, I have never broken any bones or been severely burned, by any of my adventures :) Well there was the battery acid in the eye thing but it wasn't enough to cause any severe damage.