ANSYS and ROTAION

Heloo everybody,
I am new to ANSYS and I need help!
I am trying to simulate point mass attached to rotating shaft with
rigid link. I modeled shaft with beam4, mass with mass21 and rigid
link with beam4 (DENS 0 and EX:2.1E59), constrained all translational
movement of shaft (free to rotate) and apllied constant angular
velocity w, however when i plot the displacement I saw that only
small displacements not whole roration (sholud see sine and cosine
graphs for Y and Z movements), like system is STATIC frame. I tried
appliying Force to the point where mass attached but I got the similar
result, I wonder if modeling of rotation is not possible with ANSYS?
can anybody give me an example?
Reply to
TIMUCIN

Site Timeline