ANSYS and ROTAION

Heloo everybody, I am new to ANSYS and I need help! I am trying to simulate point mass attached to rotating shaft with rigid link. I modeled shaft with beam4, mass with mass21 and rigid link with beam4 (DENS 0 and EX:2.1E59), constrained all translational movement of shaft (free to rotate) and apllied constant angular velocity w, however when i plot the displacement I saw that only small displacements not whole roration (sholud see sine and cosine graphs for Y and Z movements), like system is STATIC frame. I tried appliying Force to the point where mass attached but I got the similar result, I wonder if modeling of rotation is not possible with ANSYS? can anybody give me an example?

Reply to
TIMUCIN