C6 steel data sheet numbers?

imp. depth(mm) flange width (mm) C6 x 8.2 48 x 10.5 152 51 x 13.0 54

Hi folks, I need to find the cost of some C6 steel pieces. I looked at a local steel company data book and the above is given. It says C6 x 8.2 x 10.5 x 13.0

What do these number means? I know what the rest such as Flange Width, Thickness, Web Thickness etc. But not these above 3 numbers. Thanks.

Reply to
Joseph

Weight per foot of length. Also, the channel is 6 in deep (C6).

Jeff Finlayson