Certificate ANSYS Course at Pune, India!

Dear All, Hi!

As Finite Element Analysis market is growing fast in Indian industries, keeping this in mind I thought helping the students to understand this specialized area of engineering. Widely used FEA package in Indian market is ANSYS and over the years I'm training students at Mumabi and Pune. Normally at Pune and Mumbai professional centers charges anywhere between Rs 10000 - 15000. But my plan is very economical and fees for same course content is Rs 5000/- per participant.

This course is for all Mechanical/Production/Civil/Chemical Engineering students/working professional/faculty. It is certificate course under banner of simulation centre.

It is 45 hrs course i.e. 5 days (9 hrs a day). I always try to keep batch size small. Generally not more than 6-8 students per batch.

Following is schedule for Pune, Erandwane (Near Nal Stop) in the month of May- June: Day 1 - 10th May 2008 Day 2 - 11th May 2008 Day 3 - 17th May 2008 Day 4 - 7th June 2008 Day 5 - After a gap of month

Syllabus:Structural (Linear, Nonlinear, Contact, Modal, etc), Thermal (Steady and Transient), Coupled Field (Structural-Thermal, Thermal- Electric, etc)

Venue: Near Mangeshkar Hospital, Erandawne, Pune

If you or any of your friends are interested then contact me at

9822870757 or email me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Hurry for registration.

Thanks and regards, Ansys Tutor

Reply to