Invite: Women Leadership Summit(Feb 25th 2011,Bangalore)! Register Now

Hello,
How are you doing?
After the successful earlier editions, Siliconindia is back with the ‘Women Leadership Summit 2011,Bangalore’ this year at 6
cities(Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Pune, Kolkata) all across India on Feb 25th, 2010 (Friday). Nearly 300 women technology professionals come together, highly successful professional women from the technology industry will share their knowledge, experiences and insights to help empower more women to achieve their goals.
This event will feature panels of highly successful professional women from the technology industry who will share their insights and the value and impact women leaders contribute to business, families and our communities. Our goal is simple: to share experiences, connect people and increase awareness of your company's women's initiatives.
This one-day Summit across six cities sees 300 corporate delegates—mid and senior level women executives working in technology companies (in each city)—come together to celebrate the great strides women are making in their companies and in the business world.
We have Limited Seats. REGISTER NOW: http://bit.ly/WMLSBlr
Kindly note, there is a nominal registration fee of Rs 500 towards lunch, tea & coffee.
DATE: Feb 25th, 2011 Friday TIME: 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM WHERE: Nimhans Convention Center, Near Dairy Circle, Bangalore
Confirmed Speakers: Deepa Sacheti, Program Director - IT , Ness Technologies Dr.Rohini Srivathsa ,Associate Partner, IBM India Purnima Menon, Head Marketing, Infosys
Celebrating the progress women have made economically, socially and politically!
Join this exclusive forum for women technology professionals, we assure you that this one-day summit will be useful, insightful and lots of fun too.
Thank you, Siliconindia Events Team
Add pictures here
✖