Sources for a medium duty T-drive?

Desperately seeking sources for a T-drive. What I mean by that is something like these.
Milwaukee 48-06-2871 (right angle drive) or 49-22-8510 (right
angle drill attachment)
General Tools 924
Metabo 631078000
Vermont American 17171 or 17172
Milescraft 1390
It has to be similar in strength/durability/ruggedness to those, but instead of having only one right angle shaft, the driven shafts would stick out in both directions, like a T. When doing some research, I have seen a few that looked bulky and heavy, stuff that would be bolted onto a powerful motor on a workbench. Using ball bearings for the shafts would be good, it will take a radial load, but otherwise not heavy duty.
Thanks for any keywords or links.