IICA2005: 25th - 29th July : Register Now!

Normally I wouldn't push this but if I don't, I'll be lonely: Raj
Sreenavasan (and others), I hope to see you there!! :-)
Cameron:-)
Chairman IICA VIC Division
---------------------------------------
...Enriching Knowledge,Gaining Experience, Sharing The Process
ONLY 3 WEEKS TO GO!
...Enriching Knowledge,Gaining Experience, Sharing The Process
Register before July 8 to receive an Early Bird Discount Rate
The Institute of Instrumentation, Control and Automation (IICA) will present
its inaugural conference, IICA2005: From Sensors to the Boardroom, at the
Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre from 25th-29th July. IICA2005
will provide a forum where delegates can draw on Australian and
International expertise in one location, through the technical programme,
trade exhibition and site tours.
Experienced practitioners (including international speakers) will discuss
topics encompassing:
- Asset Management
- Bus Systems
- Competitive Advantage
- Education & Training
- Final Control Elements
- Safety
- Sensors
APPEAL OF IICA2005
- IICA2005 will be of interest to those who work with, manage or specify
instrumentation, control and automation systems.
- The conference vision is to appeal to all decision makers from the shop
floor to the CEO level.
- Outside impacts on the industry will be presented by futurist speakers Dr.
Ian Lin and Mr. Craig Rispin, providing thought provoking sessions about the
future of the industry.
- Dr. Story Musgrave - a retired NASA astronaut - will provide insight into
the unique instrumentation and control aspects used in space
programs.
- Trade exhibition featuring 30 industry exhibitors, in one location,
displaying the latest products and developments.
TO DOWNLOAD CONFERENCE ABSTRACTS, OR TO REGISTER, PLEASE CLICK THE HYPERLINK
BELOW

_____
IICA, 21 Bedford St, North Melbourne VIC 3051
Ph: +61 3 9326 9851 Fax: +61 3 9326 7272

Cameron Dorrough