A-B RADES 9300 Modem question

Anyone here familiar with Allen-Bradley's RADES modem?
Can you tell me if it is capable of receiving (on the phone side) and
passing-thru (to the network side) a UDP broadcast message?
I have an application on the "outside" that's trying to connect to another app (on the "inside") by sending a message to address 255.255.255.255:7532. I have port 7532 forwarded in the RADES but the inside program doesn't seem to be receiving anything.
Any suggestions?