Cylindrical coordinates in Abaqus

Hi everybody,

I'm working on a FE model of a tyre. Because I want to use the output in another program I write it to a *.fil file. Does someone know if it is possible to write all output to the *.fil file in cylindrical coordinates? Because of the cylindrical shape of the tyre this is more convenient than the cartesian coordinates that are written to the

*.fil file at the moment.

Thanks in advance,

Ron

Reply to