Cylindrical coordinates in Abaqus

Hi everybody,
I'm working on a FE model of a tyre. Because I want to use the output in
another program I write it to a *.fil file.
Does someone know if it is possible to write all output to the *
.fil file in
cylindrical coordinates? Because of the cylindrical shape of the tyre this
is more convenient than the cartesian coordinates that are written to the
*.fil file at the moment.
Thanks in advance,
Ron
Reply to